lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Class #7: HOW GREEN R U ?

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. #YOLO

Hi,
Green’s my favorite color, but doesn’t represent me at all.
Personally, I don’t have a real interest on the environment, because we are in this planet just once, and we have to life our lives like there’s not a tomorrow. And, as a selfish I am, I really don’t care about the new generations.
#RIDICULOUS
At school, like here in the University, there are green groups concerned about the environment care, but they were, and are, just small groups without a many influence (not like the politics collectives). I just ignored it.
I think there are more important things in life that fight for the life of trees or plants that doesn’t have feelings, like become happy persons and have money. Plants are for eating or smoking it. For me, the eco-organizations are just a waste of time, with people that doesn’t have anything to do, only bother other people and get angry for all. Like animals rights-organizations, and feminist groups.
As I’m a very contaminator, I like to go in car to anywhere, because is faster and more comfortable
#CIVILIZATION #PROGRESS
that the horrible public transport, and at the cities –and all the places– (in Chile) there are not good conditions for cyclists. Also, on winter, like I live in a rural zone, I can turn on the firewood heater when it’s cold.

Cooming Soon
Remember, You Only Live Once, and the planet one day has to bring down, naturally. And when that happens, the planet doesn’t going to be good with nobody.

1 comentario: