lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Class #8: LET'S TALK 'BOUT MONEY

As a child
Oh, sweet money honey. I Love You.
Being a rich has been my dream since ever. Even didn’t know what I’ve become, or what going to be my profession, I knew it, money will be my objective*.
Always the people put health as their first priority (after its money and love), but for me it’s money –without a doubt–, the first option.
When I have money, I like to go to the mall (especially Costanera Center with) and buy clothes and other things. I think it’s very important have a big and update closet, your clothes says many things about you. Also I liked to go to the cinema, tether, and concerts or to the club (spend money in funny and “culture”). And eating it’s also a good way to spend money, but at the same time, its necessary spend money at the gym and surgery.
#FUTURE
But money runs out quickly, I’m not good managing my budget, I usually waste my money the first days at the month and I past the rest of it short of cash. So I have to be more organized with my ca$h.
  If I were a millionaire, I could do everything I want; I’d buy a castle for living the rest of my days as a king. I would do movies with high value, not like the poor cinema made here in Chile. Also, I could use my money to influence people and make they do what I want. I don’t know if I would give some of my money to different organizations, maybe it’s a waste of time.

I’m gonna finish this post with a rich playlist.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario