lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Calss #3: THE BEST CONCERT I'VE HAD

Y'ung & Wild
I remember this summer with many love, I did funny things, and one of that was to go to a little concert's seasons that organized my municipality (I'm from Graneros, VI Region), and my favorite concert was the amazing show which gave us Luchito Jara.

So closer of ur kis (8)
The show was so incredible, He's so funny, and He know how to entertain his pu
blic and his fans (the most of them are old ladies with nothing to do and a poor musical taste), He, appart to be one of the best Chilean voices, is a charismatic animator, and have a little of humorist; I remember all the ladies laughing for minutes with his ridiculous performances.

Ridiculous
Mino (y shulo)
The most amazing moment at the night was when He sing "Mañana" (Tomorrow), because this is my favorite Lucho Jara's song, I hear it and my hearts just stops and I start to cry, especially when he sing "I'm gonna fall in ur feet, I'm gonna drink of ur honey, I'm gonna fight for your heart ♪♫♥" OMG, I cant's believe it, that lyric's amazing. And also I enjoyed the song "Cerca" (Close), because I knew it the choreography, and It's a young and cheerful song (If you can, you can watch its amazing video clip).

Ohh, that concert was amazing, I hope to see him again.

Favorite song

Ridiculous

:'(

1 comentario:

  1. expected no less from you, OMG aerial cameras! Luchito Jara yet timeless. He makes good pair with Paty Maldonado, they are fachos

    ResponderEliminar