lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Calss #4: MY BEST FRIEND

Hi, 
Maybe you can thank that my best friend doesn't exist, but in the deep of my soul, I know 
Powerful and full of love

he's present in every moment and every place at my entire life.
My best friend is the only, fantastic, and the beautiful Jesus, a.k.a Yeezus.
He's cute ;) (is he single??)
I meet him when I was a child, well; my parents are the responsible for know him. But I thing I knew him for another and previous life.
My parents and teachers at church teach me the importance of believe and have faith with him, and all his life, supported in the book that tells his story, that’s was the moment I discover him.
We are friends for all the life; we know everything about another, above him, because he’s omniscient and omnipresent.
I think he’s my best friend because he’s for all the moments in my life –good and bad–, he support me with his powers, and give peace and quiet, I know I can count with him love and support all my life. And all my worldly friends are sinners and take me for the bad way, because always are on party, using drugs, drinking or doing something that makes Jesus sad.

I want to finish this blog with beautiful music that remembers me the personality of my friend J
He against his bad brotha, He wins, obviously





5 comentarios:

  1. Jesus really l love you! now, i can understand your celibacy and abstinence. I would like to be like you :(. i dont have jesus in my heart :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He is my best friend too, I love him because he is a very handsome man.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't remember that song who protagonist is Yisussssss.... Mmmmmmm... Something like OSANAAAAAAA OSANAAAAA IN THE SKY?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. one of us is the song of our generation

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You don't know Jesus as much as I do. He is the King of the Yonkies! the sumpreme pasta, just take a look at his hair or beard! And he turn water into wine! and his father created the marijuana. JESUS IS HAPPY WHEN PEOPLE GETS HIGH

    ResponderEliminar