lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Class #2: MY FAVORITE MOVIE

HI Yo!!!
Today I'm gonna talk 'bout my favorite movie. I think it's a very difficult work to choose just one movie; I'm a cinema student hehehe.
But the last movie I saw became my favorite because I saw it on my birthday, and was a gift from the Hoyts Cinema, and from God. And the magnificent movie is: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.
The movie (based on the self-titled novel by John Green) is about the wonderful Hazel Landcaster, a sixteen years old cancer patient who is forced by her parents to go to a support group in a local chapel. In this club she meets Augustus Waters, a very nice guy who have similar points of view of cancer. Later, they fell in love and have nice adventures, including Amsterdam (MEGA SPOILER ALERT) until of one them dies. (OMG, this is soooo sad :( )
Playing the starring role it’s Shailene Woodley, one of the new Hollywood faces, and a young promise. Co-starring it’s Ansel Elgort, a cute guy, but not a great actor, another acts on the cast are: Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, and Willem Dafoe.
The story takes place in Indianapolis, and my favorite part is the funeral of one of the protagonist, and the other protagonist tells a beautiful funeral speech, and have a place a lot of reflections about life and dead, this is the most important message by the movie and the book, have another conception about to die and the past in this world.

Another good reason to watch it it’s the soundtrack, my favorite song it’s the principal song by the movie, performed by the amazing Charli XCX it’s ‘Boom Clap’.

Trailer


Music

2 comentarios:

  1. I watched it too and I liked it! And I feel so proud of myself for not crying every frame of the movie (claps)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. why don't you say that you went with me? ah? no matters, don't worry ... I thought than I would laugh all time, but i really was surprised! so , anyway is a film for teens, but isn´t a bad film.

    ResponderEliminar